- Hamid Asgari et al. “Identification of Threats and Security Risk Assessments for Recursive Internet Architecture“. To appear in the IEEE Systems Journal.
- Fatma Hizri, Anis Laouiti et al. “Hierarchical Small World Overlay for Efficient Forwarding in Volunteer Clouds“. 31st IEEE International Conference on Advanced Information Networking and its Applications (IEEE AINA 2017).
- Sergio León, Jordi Perelló, Davide Careglio, Eduard Grasa, Miquel Tarzan, Neil Davies, Peter Thompson. “Assuring QoS guarantees for Heterogeneous Services in RINA networks with ∆Q“. 6th Workshop on Network Infrastructure Services as part of Cloud Computing (NetCloud 2016), December 2016.
- Peyman Teymoori, David Hayes, Michael Welzl, Stein Gjessing. “Even Lower Latency, Even Better Fairness: Logistic Growth Congestion Control in Datacenters“. IEEE LCN 2016.
- David A. Hayes, Peyman Teymoori, Micheal Welzl. “Feedback in Recursive Congestion Control“. 13th European Workshop on Performance Engineering (EPEW) 2016, October 2016.
- Ehsan Elahi, Jason Barron, Micheal Crotty, Miguel Ponce de Leon, Rashid Mijumbi, Steven Davy, Dimitri Staessens and Sander Vrijders. “On Load Management in Service Oriented Networks“. IEEE Cloudnet 2016, October 2016.
- Sergio León, Jordi Perelló, Davide Careglio, Eduard Grasa, Diego Lopez, Pedro A. Aranda. “Benefits of Programmable Topological Routing Policies in RINA-enabled Large-scale Datacentres“. IEEE Globecom 2016, NGN Symposium, December 2016.
- Vladimir Vesely, Vit Rek, Ondrej Rysavy. “Babel routing protocol for OMNeT++“. 3rd OMNeT++ Community Summit, September 2016.
- Ichrak Amdouni, Farma Hrizi, Anis Laouiti, Eduard Grasa, Hakima Chaouchi. “Exploring the flexibility of network access control in the Recursive InterNetwork Architecture“. APCC 2016, Yogyakarta, August 2016.
- Peter Thomson. “Smart networks for smart grids and smart cities New network science: RINA and ∆Q“. 2nd International Workshop on Smart Grid Technology and Data Processing. Link to paper.
- Jason Barron, Micheal Crotty, Ehsan Elahi, Roberto Riggio, Diego Lopez, Miguel Ponce de Leon. “Towards Self-Adaptive Network Management for a Recursive Network Architecture“. ManFI 2016, IEEE/IFIP International Workshop on the Management of the Future Internet. Link to paper.
- Peyman Teymoori, Michael Welzl, Stein Gjessing, Eduard Grasa, Roberto Riggio, Kewin Rausch, Domenico Siracussa: “Congestion control in the Recursive Internetwork Architecture (RINA)“. IEEE ICC 2016, Next Generation Networking and Internet Symposium. Links to the paper and presentation.
- Vincenzo Maffione, Francesco Salvestrini, Eduard Grasa, Leonardo Bergesio, Miquel Tarzan: “A Software Development Kit to exploit RINA programmability“. IEEE ICC 2016, Next Generation Networking and Internet Symposium. Links to the paper and presentation.
- Eduard Grasa, Ondrej Rysavy, Ondrej Lichtner, Hamid Asgari, John Day, Lou Chitkushev: “From protecting protocols to protecting layers: designing, implementing and experimenting with security policies in RINA“. IEEE ICC 2016, Communications and Informations Systems Security Symposium. Links to the paper and presentation.
- Eduard Grasa, Bernat Gaston, Sven van der Meer, Michael Crotty, Miguel Angel Puente: “Simplifying multi-layer network management with RINA“. TNC 2016.
- Sven van der Meer, John Keeney, Liam Fallon: “Dynamically Adaptive Policies for Dynamically Adaptive Telecommunication Networks“. 11th International Conference on Network and Service Management (CNSM 2015), Barcelona, November 2015. Link to the paper.
- Fatma Hrizi, Anis Laouiti, Hakima Chaouchi; “SFR: Scalable Forwarding with RINA for Distributed Clouds“. 6th international conference on the network of the future (NOF 2015), Montreal, October 2015. Links to the paper and presentation.
- Vladimír Veselý, Marcel Marek, Tomáš Hykel, Ondřej Ryšavý; “RINASim: Your Recursive InterNetwork Architecture Simulator“. Proceedings of the “OMNeT++ Community Summit 2015”, Zurich, September 2015. Links to the paper and presentation.
- Sergio Leon, Jordi Perello, Eduard Grasa, Davide Careglio, Salvatore Spadaro; “On the benefits of RINA over programmable optical networks for dynamic and smart resource management“. Transparent Optical Networks (ICTON), 2015 17th International Conference on , vol., no., pp.1-4, 5-9 July 2015. Link to the paper.
IEEE SDN Newsletters
- Neil Davies, Peter Thompson. “Challenges of Network slicing“. IEEE SDN Newsletter, January 2017. Link to the article.
- Kewin Rausch, Roberto Riggio. “Progressive Network Transformation with RINA“. IEEE SDN Newsletter, January 2017. Link to the article.
- Sven van der Meer, Eduard Grasa. “SDN Architectural Limitations: Towards a Full Software Network Vision“. IEEE SDN Newsletter, May 2016. Link to the article.
- (In collaboration with H2020 ARCFIRE) Miquel Tarzan, Leonardo Bergesio, Dimitri Staessens, Peyman Teymoori, Vladimir Vessely and Vincenzo Maggione; “Tutorial 1. RINA: A future-proof approach towards re-architecting the infocomms protocol stack supporting Cloud, IoT and beyond 5G requirements“. European Conference on Networks and Communications (EUCNC 2016), Athens, June 2016.
Dimitri Staessens, Leonardo Bergesio, Sander Vrijders, Francesco Salverstrini, Eduard Grasa and Didier Colle; “Tutorial 4: Recursive InterNetwork Architecture“. 11th International Conference on Design of Reliable Communication Networks (DRCN 2015), Kansas City, March 2015.
- (In collaboration with FP7 IRATI) John Day, Lou Chitkushev, Eduard Grasa, Francesco Salvestrini, Dimitri Staessens; “T-5: Alternatives to TCP-IP“. IEEE Globecom 2014, Austin, December 2014.
- Dimitri Staessens, Miguel Ponce de Leon, Diego Lopez, Eduard Grasa. “Laying the groundwork for field trials of RINA in the EU“, TNC 2015, Porto, June 2015. Link to extended abstract. RINA Session at the TNC 2015 conference, consisting in the following talks (archived video stream):
- Eduard Grasa, “IRATI: an open source RINA implementation for Linux/OS“. Link to slides.
- Dimitri Staessens, “IRINA: RINA for NRENs“. Link to slides.
- Miguel Ponce de Leon, “PRISTINE: Programmability In RINA for Supreme Virtualised Networks“. Link to slides.
- Diego Lopez, “When RINA meets NFV“. Link to slides.